Seværdigheder og attraktioner
Monday - SundayOperating time: 10.00 - 22.00
Kategori : Shopping, Biografer, Teatre, Forlystelsesparker, Dyreparker og akvarier, Spa og velvære, Kunst- og håndværksmuseum, Lande- og mindesmærker
Attraction Details :
This world-class shopping center is regarded one ofThailand’s most luxury shopping paradises. The 500,000 sq.m mall contains more than 350 flagship stores of the world’s top brands, such as Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel, Prada, Cartier and Mikimoto, as well as high-street favorites like H&M and Zara. Siam Paragon also offers more than 100 selections of international restaurants, plus Exotic Thai where you find the best of Thai arts and crafts. On the basement kids will love to explore the underwater world at Siam Ocean World while the top floor is home to 16 cinemas of Paragon Cineplex where you never miss the latest blockbusters.
Opening hours: Daily 10am - 10pm
Contact: 991 Rama I Rd., 0 2690 1000. www.siamparagon.co.th
Getting there: BTSSiamstation
How to get there :
- From Ploenchit through Intersection, drive straight to Pathumwan area, Siam Paragon, Siam Center, and Siam Discovery will be on your right side.
- Air Conditioned Bus No.16, 25, 71, 79, 204, 501, 508
- Micro Bus No.5, 6, 12, 23
- Normal Bus No. 15, 16, 21, 25, 40, 48, 54, 73
- Easy access vis BTS Siam station.